Casual, comfortable, community! A civic-minded, co-working space for less at the MLK Center.
Co-working spaces are membership-based work spaces where a diverse group of entrepreneurs, students, startup companies, technology-based businesses, freelancers, creatives, developers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared setting. It’s inexpensive, flexible office space with a collaborative environment.
Co-working spaces create a stronger feeling of community than most traditional work environments, and we wondered how this happens,” Spreitzer, a professor of management and organizations at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, said.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-08-co-working-spaces.html#jCp
MLK Center Membership:
• $50 per month: Normal Business Hour Access Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.1
• Free coffee
• Free printing/fax2
• Café style open area
• Access to conference room with projector and screen for presentations
• Access to workroom
• Access to basement classroom with Smart TV for presentations
• Projector and screen for presentations
• Semi-private cubicle space if you’re really craving it
• One-month free trial (excludes printing)
• Earn $20 off your rent by providing workshops to the MLK Community3
• Free, abundant parking
• Free study space for Butler University students
124/7 and weekend access can be negotiated on a case by case basis.
2Free incoming and outgoing faxes. Printing is limited to 20 black and white pages per day. Color pages are 5 cents each ad will be billed on a monthly basis.
3Limited Criminal History background check and Sex Offender Registry Check may be required prior to conducting youth workshops. Resume and past experience on the the proposed workshop topic may be requested and are subject to approval by the MLK Center Executive Director.