By Derrick Barnes & Gordon James
The author wanted this book to be dedicated to Tamir Rice, Treyvon Martin, EJ Bradford, Jordan Edwards, Michael Brown, Jordan Davis, and Julian Mallory.
- What makes you magnificent?
- What makes you strong?
- What makes you smart?
- What makes you amazing?
- How do you want people to see you?
- What are you good at?
- How do you show empathy towards someone else?
- Can you look you the definitions for magnificent, ancestors, empathy, resilient, and humility?
- Let’s hear it for everything that makes you the amazing, awesome, inspiring kid that you are. Your curtesy and creativity. Your bravery and kindness. Your sense of humor and fun. Your ability to get up again when you get knocked down. Your way of helping others. Yeah. You are all that and more. You are every good thing that makes the world go round. So go ahead and show us you’re magnificent. All the things that make you you.