MLK Center believes that it is in the best interest of our families and neighbors and community at large to take the following precautions. We are forced to be flexible and adaptable in this crisis, and we ask for your understanding and patience. The following changes are in affect.
Emergency Food Delivery:
- Para asistencia en español llame a La Plaza al 317-890-3292 .
- Click Here for the Emergency Food Delivery Sign up Form
- If you have transportation, please click here to find the closest drive through pantry to you.
- The MLK Center will be delivering Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please sign up before 8 am on the day you need delivery.
- We will deliver two to three days worth of food.
- Please call and leave a message with any questions or concerns and we will return you call as soon as possible. 317-923-4581.
- All child care, after school care and spring break care has been cancelled until further notice.
- If your child needs educational materials, tutoring or counseling, please call the front desk at 317-923-4581.
- Parent supports are available remotely via phone and Zoom. Contact your wellness Coach via email, cell phone or leave a message at the front desk.
- All community center activities and meetings are cancelled until further notice. This includes dance, HSE, video game tournament, etc.
- If you would like to volunteer to help deliver meals, please submit your information here, and you will be connected to the Schedule Sign Up Page with current openings.