Updated September 1, 2021
We know families in our neighborhoods are still impacted by COVID-19. We are here to help.
We are working remotely because our building is currently closed for much needed renovations. We are still here to help. Call us at 317-923-4581 or email help@MLKCenterIndy dot org
Emergency Financial Assistance:
- Step One: Apply for rental assistance at www.IndyRent.org
- You will be assigned to the community center closest to you, or the one who can respond the quickest to your application.
- We have additional support available in our immediate area: Approximate boundaries for service: West to Dr MLK Jr Street/Michigan Rd, North to 56th Street, South to 25th Street, East to Fall Creek/Allisonville Rd.
- Step Two: If you live in this area, Click Here to apply for Emergency Financial Assistance such as rent and utility payments.
- If you don't live in our immediate area, we will try to connect you to other resources closer to you.
- If you are facing eviction: contact Indiana Legal Services to apply for legal assistance.
- If your child atttends James Whitcomb Riley IPS School 43 and needs educational materials, technology equipment, tutoring or counseling, please call the front desk at 317-923-4581.
- Parent supports are available remotely via phone, Zoom, and in person appointments.