Dear Parents, welcome to our on-line after school programming. If you have not already completed the application and given permission for e-learning, please do that here:
Remote after school programming includes the following elements:
- Story Spots . Please watch and comment below!
- Professor Watermelon's Creative Writing with Illustrations
- Live virtual book club for 5th and 6th Grade - Sunny by Jason Reynolds
- One-on-One Tutoring
It's important that parents monitor on-line activities of their students for everyone's safety.
Children that are read to more often have improved language and listening skills, experience stronger emotional connections to their loved ones, and gain a lifelong love of reading.
Use your Art Supply Bucket for this project....
By Derrick Barnes & Gordon James The author wanted this book to be dedicated to Tamir Rice, Treyvon Martin, EJ Bradford, Jordan...
by Charlotte Watson Sherman Question What three things did she not think brown was? What did she describe her brown eyes as? In the...
- Imagine a giant box is delivered to your front doorstep with your name on it. What’s inside and what happens when you open it?
- Write about what would it be like if you had an alligator as a pet
- If you could have any secret superpower, what would you want it to be and why?
- Imagine what would happen if someone shrunk you down to be only 1″ tall. How would your life change?
Don’t forget to color your picture and write a story about the character! Please send a picture of them when you are done.